Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 19-Giving Thanks.

This week I have so much to be thankful for.  My family is settling into what is our kind of normal.  All of the kids had an AMAZING week.  Tiana won third out of the entire fourth grade for her art.  Alex is having more "superstar" days than bad days and Lannie is just, well, adorable.  Did I mention spoiled?  Willow is doing so much better:-)  I am actively planning our summer activities and I am really excited.  We were able to get in a little extra therapy and I can tell it is already paying off.  I am blessed to have such incredible people working with her.  I am also thankful for the many prayers being offered up for my family.  I can feel them.  Many, many, thanks for all of you who are praying.  I love you.  You don't know how much.

No comments: