Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 24, 2010

40 day devotional-Day 24-What happend?


So sorry!  I have dropped the ball!  I hope you have been continuing with your own prayers and scripture study.  I have developed some (hopefully) lifelong habits over the past several weeks.  I hope it has helped you as much as it has helped me.  I appreciate all of your prayers.  We have been crazy busy.  Kids are finishing school and I am prepping for summer.  I am on a whirlwind cleaning spree here in my home.  Last night I darted off to the ER with Landon.  He busted his chin on the tub for the second time!  We did manage to get in a great afternoon with the kids.  We bought Willow a little pool to pass the summer with.  It was freezing cold but she stayed in for three hours!  Her brothers and sisters all ditched on her:-(  The summer is our scariest time of the year.  Willow stands at the door with her swimsuit and life vest on saying: "go see summer swimmy." If we let her, she would wander the neighborhood looking for pools.  We have to watch her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't run off.  Please, please pray that she stays close and she will quit running. 

Prayer:  Lord, please keep everyone safe this summer.  Send your Guardian Angels to watch all of your precious little ones.  Help us to make the most of our time with our children and utilize our resources well.  Amen 

No comments: