Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaching Tuesday

We interrupt this blog for a thing called life. I came up with the idea of a theme for everyday to simplify. I love blogging and documenting our life for my kids to be able to look back on their childhood. The problem is nothing about my life is simple. My friend Lauren calls life with a big family "beautiful chaos". It's perfect. Between February and April four out of five children have birthdays. It's a busy but blessed time. This year we also had a wedding and Easter on the same weekend. I also made 21 rosaries for friends and family to give on Easter. Did I mention we are also closing on our house? Time management is something I struggle with. The fact that I was able to get through the past couple of months and stay sane is only because I prayed and did what I felt God was calling me to. We are back on track with out lessons. The house on the other hand. It will take a miracle...and my housekeeper who shows up Friday. You can't do everything. So the lesson today is know when to designate and ask for help. Which I do. Pioneer Woman has a slideshow on her blog called "keepin it real". Here is my dedication to her...




No comments: