Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sacred Saturday

I read an article one time by Clay Clarkson. He and his wife Sally are Homeschooling pioneers. In the article Clay said that most people are either time oriented or relationship oriented. That when your children are little you should make an effort to figure that out. It makes a huge difference in how you approach parenting and educating them. I am relationship oriented. Period. My life revolves around my family and friends. Despite my best efforts I can't stick to a schedule to save my life and I am hopelessly disorganized:( I spent Saturday with an amazing English couple (who cooked for me!) and their two wonderful children.  It ended with a sleepover.  Its "Sacred Saturday". It absolutely was...





He asked to sleep with me but his baby brother was trying to tell him he was in his spot.


He told me it was "Karate chop night".  I'm scared.


Tiana had a sleepover...

American Girls.  Actually an American and English girl;)

Um...where is my spot?


They always look so sweet when they are sleeping.  You can't tell but the baby was turned sideways:( 
My back will eventually recover...
 

Look...he's awake!

And ready to play!

No comments: