Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday. Enough Said.

Like most Moms {Had to scratch that. Nothing about my life is typical.} I have been extremely busy.  We are"refocusing" on home management and maintenance.  I know the word "refocusing" implies that I had "focused" on this aspect of my life previously but I can't remember.  I have ADD.  Don't Judge.  Remember this list?  We are on a purging and organization binge.  So I am putting a few new links on the side to help (me;).  Apparently, this has been an issue of mine for awhile?  I was looking through the archives and found these pictures of our old house:(    Just so you know...the rest of the house was spotless.  No, I am not in denial.  At all.  Ever.  I need to go now.  I want to avoid what happened in the pictures below from ever happening again and I need to call my Mom.  She still thinks I'm perfect.  She doesn't read my blog...








No comments: