Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Divine Mercy Sunday

  My Sister and Mom watched the kids for me while Tiana and I went to church tonight.  It's Divine Mercy Sunday.  I really feel a connection to this feast day.  Sister Faustina actually passed away on my birthday (I know that's morbid but go with me here;).  I took my camera because our church has the most beautiful chapel devoted to the Divine Mercy.  The photos don't even do it justice.  Along the way, I ran into friends of ours who happened to be at Mass with their family.  I snapped a few pictures.  They are incredible.  They both were discerning religious vocations when they met.  Not unlike this family.  So glad they decided their vocation was marriage.  We left our friends and went to the Good Shepard Chapel at Saint Bernards.    We had a great evening.  Hope you can join us for this Novena...






No comments: