Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Divine Providence


God is such a generous, abundant God. He wants to bless us. He is a wonderful father and wants so much to provide for his children. Sometimes you just have to be willing to look. In the past few weeks I have had wood floors donated, food, toys, services and generous friends stop by to help. His love and provision is everywhere I turn. This morning was no exception. I dropped the kids off and was driving through my favorite neighborhood on my way home. I spotted this. Only my heavenly father would know that I was wanting to fix up my back yard for my kids and leave this for me. They were throwing it away. I can't wait to sand and repaint it. I am going to do something bright and cheery:-)

No comments: