Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

40 bags in 40 days...


Okay, my attempt at 40 bags in 40 days was a complete flop. I know this because last night I cleaned up my toy room. We STILL have too much. I am making room for my sister and her baby to come stay with us for two weeks. Did I mention my sister is an interior designer? She has been on HGTV three times and has worked for such design Gurus like Michael Smith. My house is a complete pigsty. We are overrun with toys, papers, mail, and laundry, my God, the laundry! I am going to have to work like crazy for the next two weeks. I want to "bless, not stress" her with a clean home. I am not looking for perfection here. There is an understanding that when you stay with someone with four kids you are not going to get perfection. She also knows Willow lives here. Enough said. I play with my kids. I am a get down on the ground Mama. My kids are read to, cuddled, played with, we have great conversations and in general, are the happiest kids I know. Still, my sister likes a clean home. Nothing like family visiting to get your home in order! So, back to baggin!

No comments: