Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 10, 2009

40 days


Our 40 day devotional is going amazing. We are definitely seeing improvement. I really owe it to my friend Jennifer. Amazing things happen when you pray for others. I have been struggling for some time with Willow's care. She was regressing and I have become so bitter from the lack of support from my family. Jennifer told me that during her Holy Hour the Lord put it in her heart for me to do a 40 day devotional for COMPLETE HEALING for my daughter. Two days later she came to me and said that Chris was supposed to do it too and if Chris did it miracles would happen. I relayed the message and things have CHANGED around here. He has never wavered from his devotional time. He is reading 40 days for Autism and reading the Bible every night. After we are done we go upstairs and lay hands on her and pray. Last night, I fell asleep before we finished. He said he went upstairs and prayed over her. He said while he was praying the Lord told him that the reason that Willow hasn't been improving is the television. That all of the time the kids have been watching it is robbing us of having a relationship with them. So no TV anymore! I am really excited about how God is working in our life. Continue your prayers. The changes I am seeing are nothing short of miraculous. God is so good.

No comments: