Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winter Cleaning.

Chris recently took a new job and the impact is life changing. For the first time in our 14 year relationship we will have the ability to live beneath our means and have a LITTLE left. So we are turning over a new leaf and getting rid of all that is unnecessary. Clutter is distracting. I am starting with our home. Since I won't be doing 20 million things at once I am tackling the house one room at a time. I mean clean top to bottom go through toys, organize closets, throw away trash and give away or sell the rest.
Here is my "winter cleaning" list:
Willow's room
Willow's closet
Alex's room
Alex's closet
Tiana's bedroom
Toy room
Office
Alex's Pullman bath
Willow's Pullman bath
Upstairs hall bathroom
Tiana's bathroom
Master bedroom (I should have taken pictures of what was under the bed. Scary.)
Tosha's closet
Chris's closet
Master bath
Dining room
Family room
Kitchen
Pantry
Eating area and built ins
Laundry room
Garage
Chris's tool chest!
Cars

This is just to keep me on track for projects. We are wanting to finish painting the house and redo some furniture. I told Chris that before I get started I want it all marked off the list!  Join me.  I am wanting to go into the Holidays joyful and prepared to relax and celebrate.  Happy cleaning.

No comments: