Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Small Successes


It seems like it has been forever since I have done this!  Here it goes:
1.  I took six children to Target today.  No one got lost or hurt.  We actually had a blast and they helped me pick out my first Christmas present of the year.  Tiana also came away with some much needed new bedding.  She is thrilled!
2.  I cleaned my living room top to bottom today.  I even cleaned the blinds and glass.  Try not to be too jealous.  I ALSO did three loads of laundry, steam cleaned Willow's room, and finished the kitchen.  While watching between 4-6 kids.
3.  I started simplifying my life.  I know it doesn't sound like it...but trust me.  This is as simple as it's going to get.
4.  I counceled a friend.
5. We moved Landon out of our room and into his big brothers room.  They have become best friends. 
6.  I realized I don't really care if I ever get back down into a size 6 ever again.  I think I am going to learn how to cook.  Like Paula Deen.  Lots of butter.  Yum.
7.  I also realized that all this stuff that we "had to have" will probably end up at a garage sale (for pennies on the dollar) or donated to charity.  It is making me seriously consider new purchases. 
8.  I am waking up at the crack-o-dawn in the am.  Alex's BFF (Cody M) is staying the night.  It is his birthday tomorrow.  I want him to remember it for the rest of his life.  Doughnuts for everyone.  Silly party hats at breakfast too!!!!  I love that family.  Love em.

No comments: