Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Abundance

Once again, God came through.  This week we had NO money.  I have been scraping for kids lunches!  I have been feeeling anxious even though I know he always provides.  I prayed my Rosary this morning and gave it to God.  I asked for an "explosive blessing."  Chris was supposed to get his check mailed.  It would have put us even further behind.  It was also supposed to be less than average.  Well, he spoke with the young woman who is doing his exit interveiw.  She is overnighting it!  We will get it today and it is going to be MORE than what we thought.  God is so Good.  JEHOVAH-JIREH, MY PROVIDER.  “And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)







 

No comments: