Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


This amazing idea is from the blog The Simple Woman.  Please join us if you can...
 FOR TODAY January 31, 2011...

Outside My Window...
The sky is cloudy and we are waiting for snow.  Praying for "snow days" for my little ones. 


I am thinking...
about how my life has been transformed over the last several months.  I am so very, very grateful.

I am thankful for...
my incredible husband and the gift of my children.


From the learning rooms...
We are behind on our lessons but I am really happy with the learning enviornment here.  Krystiana got the Harry Potter series for Christmas.  She finished all seven in a month and still got her lessons done.  Amazing...


From the kitchen...
I have accepted the fact that our family really doesn't like fancy, complicated meals.  That's okay.  It's saving me time and money.  I have lost 27 pounds so lean protein, fruits, and vegetables work for me too.


I am wearing...
Jeans and a grey ribbed turtleneck from Coldwater Creek.  They were a gift from Chris on my birthday:)


I am trying to create creating...
a relaxed, clean enviornment in the home.


I am going...
to get rid of the clutter and all of this extra "stuff."  It is driving me (and my type A husband) crazy. Simplify, simplify, simplify.


I am reading...
about Clean Eating, working out, and the transforming power of self-discipline.


I am hoping...
to inspire others with my life.  I will be posting before and after pictures in a few months.


I am listening to...
Joel Osteen's Podcasts and upbeat music for my workouts.


Around the house...
Bags to give away and constant discernment about what we really need.  How did we accumulate all of this?


One of my favorite things...
The sound of my children running to the door and my husband yelling "Daddy's home!"  A close second are the words: "I can work from home today if you need me to."


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Hunkering down at home.  It is supposed to snow and Willow still isn't feeling well.  It will be good for everyone to have some family time.  Chris and I grew up in the Northern part of the country.  We both love being snowed in:)


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Why I love snow days.  Landon was stck in the swing.  It took Chris, my Mom, and I to get him out...


No comments: