Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolution

Have nothing in your home that you do not find to be useful or beautiful. 
William Morris
This year my resolution is to simplify.  Especailly in my home.  I am tackling clutter in order to have more time for my family.  I know someone who has a problem with hoarding.  I have seen firsthand what happens when "stuff" takes over your life.  It seems like lately all I do is clean manage my things.  Chris is on board and we already have started boxing things up!  It feels great.  I am initially planning on doing "40 bags in 40 days" like many have done during Lent.  I know if I don't tackle it while we are both motivated it will never get done. Please join me and link to your blog to show your progress:)  If you don't have a blog, e-mail me and I will post your pics.  Good luck!  

No comments: