Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It takes a village


Please watch Channel 8 news tonight a 6:00pm. Willow, her therapist, and I are going to be featured tonight. A little boy with Autism was hit and tragically killed this week. Since our daughter is the poster child for the need for Autism safety her therapist, Lauren Hutson, asked if I would like to interview with her. It was an amazing experience and I hope that I represented the community well. Please pray for the family that lost their son. I am crying as I write this because it could have very easily been us on so many occasions. I hope the interview will help shed light on the need for our community to help keep our children safe.

No comments: