Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 15, 2008


Outside My Window ...
The neighborhood glows with Christmas lights.

***
I am listening to...
The new christian CD my husband made for me. He is really trying to live his faith.
***
Towards rhythm and beauty ...
We are trying to renew our faith. To immerse ourselves in the feasts and traditions of our rich Catholic faith.
***
I am thankful for ...
My family and friends. My close relationship with my mother. Also, for my new friend Christa. My marriage is going through a renaissance. It is beautiful.
***
From the kitchen ...
We are making Salt dough ornaments and trying to eat at home as much as possible. For dinner we are having homemade vegetable soup.
***
To live the liturgy...
Last week I met with our priest of 14 for (Chris, 20)years. I probably had one of the most honest confessions I ever had in 18 years as a Catholic. It has set me on fire again. I realised there were things in my life I needed to change and get rid of in order to grow spiritually. This advent has been so full of miracles.
***
I am wearing ...
Chris' sweats and an old favorite long sleeve black T-shirt.
***
I am creating ...
A secure, faith filled and loving home for my children.
***
Towards a real education ...
This year marks the second year of my children in a public setting. My emphasis is going to remain on character values and faith. I wish I were homeschooling but I know is is Gods will for now.
***
Bringing beauty to my home ...
Organization. Enough said. I have four kids!
***
I am reading ...
The Love Dare, Mommy Warriors, Medjugorje Day by Day, The Bible, and always to my kids!!!
***
I am hoping ...
To reconnect with some dear friends and make a spirit filled Christmas for my family.
***
Around the house ...
Organization. Enough said. I have four kids!
***
One of my favorite things ...
Christmas with my family. We do three gifts like the Wisemen did for Jesus. My daughter Krystiana's devotion to Jesus, Mary, and the Saints is awe inspiring.
***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Last minute shopping, finals, and "nesting."

No comments: