Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 4, 2012

You are my sunshine...

I case anyone is wondering what I have been doing and where I have been...this picture explains it all.   He is so cute that he is keeping me very, very busy.  I can't put him down.  Which is negatively affecting my typing skills.  So much is going on now and Chris and I are entering a season of incredible blessings.  I am very busy but with His grace I am getting everything done and all is going smoothly.  All of my children are home educated or out of school for services at least part-time.  Which means I am spending a lot of time driving or working one-on-one with my kids.  Our home has a rhythm now that was missing before an it doesn't leave much time for me to be on-line.  In order to prepare myself for summer I am going to be posting lesson plans and sharing some information on Autism.  Make note of some new books on the side bars I am posting.  Hope all is well with you.
Blessings,
Tosha

No comments: