Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaching Tuesday


I really love blogging but it can be a bit time consuming.  I am simplifying things for a little while by having a theme to write about everyday of the week.   Here is how it will go...
Mamarazzi Monday-Share my photos and talk about them.  Like "Wordless Wednesday" on steroids;)
Teaching Tuesdays-Sharing what we are learning and our plans. 
Wishful Wednesday-It will start out: "I wish..." I am really looking forward to this one.  Think it will be interesting.
Thankful Thursdays-A simple list of photos and blessings.
Family Fridays-All about having fun and being creative together.
Sacred Saturday-Pictures and writing about all things sacred to me.  Family, children, creativity and my faith to name a few.  
Soulful Sunday-It's all about Him!

No comments: