Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

30 days!!!

Looking back, I wish I could have journaled every day. It has been an amzing journey. Willow is doing fantastic. God's plans are always so much greater than anything we can ever imagine. She has not had "potty play time" in a month, she is talking more, her eye-contact has improved, and her therapists all say she is doing the best she ever has. Lauren, her SLP told me at her last session that some day we will be able to have conversational speech with her! My little Willow talking to me!?! It is too bad that our society often encourages people to run from situations that are uncomfortable. It is usually during those times that we have the most spiritual growth. Over the last 13 years we have experienced miracle after miracle. Everytime someone told us "you can't" God has said "yes, you can!" Here are our "greatest hits!"
1. They told us we couldn't have children...um?
2. Willow's sucessful heart surgery
3. Alex's miracle birth. I lost 60% of my blood in 13 minutes. It is a complete blessing I am even writing this.
4. Willow's Autism diagnosis and the blessing that came with it!
5. Chris loses his job and God gives us a job in our home state.
6. We go through hell and back for Willow and we find the best therapists, friends, and an amazing school
7. My Landon gives me the most perfect pregnancy and delivery. (Via Jay Williamson, DO and his trusty sidekick, Cora!)

God has blessed us with the most amazing friends, family, and professionals to help us through our life. Thank you all for everything. Most of all, thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

I have just read your blog entry and it made me really happy that you and your family are doing so well thanks to your commitment to our Lord. It is really wonderful. I teach children on the spectrum so I understand your joy.