Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

What we are using...

Krystiana and I are starting our first year of Homeschooling.  I am seeking the help of one of Tiana's old teachers to help me with my lesson plans.  I have my curriculum but don't have any set plans yet:( 

Math: Teaching Textbooks
History: Story of the World by Susan Wise Bauer
Science: Apologia Botany, Handbook of Nature Study, and The Outdoor Hour.
Writing: Institute for Excellence in Writing Teaching/Writing student intensive combo
Spelling/Phonics: Phonetic Zoo
Religion: The Baltimore Catechism, The Bible, Fisheaters.com, and various books on the Saints.
Geography: Maps, Globes, and Google University;-)
Literature: Following the Real Learning Booklist.

No comments: