Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Happy New Year


Last night, we had the pleasure of having our good friends the Sartorius' over. Jennifer is one of my closest friends. Between the two of us we have 9 kids!!!  We met through church and grew closer after I attended Cursillo, a retreat weekend. She started hosting prayer circles in her home. She is the most kind, nonjudgmental woman I know. A Godly woman and true friend. God had a greater plan in our friendship...our two daughters are kindred spirits. Out of all of Tiana's friends Catherine has something special in common with her. It is something that has been passed down from her amazing mother. It is her love for the Lord and her devout faith. Tiana, like her mother, has problems getting to sleep at night. We remedied this by praying the Rosary. I climbed the stairs last night to check on the kids and start the Rosary with her so she could get to sleep.  I peeked into the room.  I saw the girls cuddled up in their bed. I heard a familiar prayer... "Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen." I went into the room and finished with them and tucked them into bed. Thanking God for my devout friend and her children.

I am praying a special prayer for you today to Mary the Mother of God.  Have a blessed day.

No comments: