Search This Blog

Pinteresting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Catholic Mothers Online

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Small Successes-Volume 2


1. Willow had therapy every day this week. Her therapist just opened the Tulsa Sunshine Center. Praise God for that. Willow is able to see two other SLP's besides our amazing Floortime Therapists Lauren Hutson and Cheryl LaFortune. She also had her second play date. Things couldn't be going better for her. It is a blessing!

2. I had a great week at College. Learned so much Making A's so far. The kids are also doing great at school. Everyones homework got done.

3. We taught Alex and Tiana how to play "Go Fish!" I have ALWAYS wanted to have family game night. I am so excited!

4. I have started my morning devotionals.

5. I took time to connect with two new friends. Both needed someone to just listen. People are more important than a clean house or projects.

No comments: